School Holidays Program
One-on-One and Couple Training
Schools Holiday Program for Children and Young People’s
Z Speed Badminton Centre offers the school holidays program during the break between every school term. We aim to provide children and young people with a highly supportive environment that nurtures a healthy lifestyle, positive social interactions, and creative expression.
We offer a wide range of activities at our school holiday badminton training sessions. These include group games, individual games, and skills development.
The holiday training program is designed for kids and teens aged 5 – 18 years old where participants can learn how to play badminton and develop their confidence, values, teamwork, and personal goal-setting skills.
Safety & Hygiene Practices (COVID-19 Impact)
Safety and hygiene practices are important for any sport or activity, and badminton is no exception. Our goal is to ensure that everyone has a great time, regardless of their skill level. We have also put in place extra hygiene and safety practices to ensure that all our participants, families, and staff members stay safe.
We have implemented a number of procedures to make sure that our operations are safe and controlled.
- All students must have completed vaccinations update this information on MySejahtera.
- Parents and guardians are asked to drop off and pick up children in the time periods outlined on the activity schedule.
- Hand sanitisers will be available in prominent places throughout our venues and all participants in the program are encouraged to use them before and after each activity throughout the day.
- The program will operate in a cashless environment, where no cash handling will take place at the training locations.
- All children, parents/guardians, and staff attending the program MUST NOT ATTEND if they: have any flu-like symptoms; have been in direct contact with a known case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days; have traveled internationally, or have been in direct contact with a known case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, and/or are at high risk from a health perspective, including the elderly and those with pre-existing medical health conditions.
Where we teach
There are 3 venues in Klang, Petaling Jaya, and Puchong that Z Speed Badminton Centre can provide you with the opportunity to learn badminton. Please contact us for more information on our school holiday program.
Dewan Badminton Ko
Lot 6324, Jalan Sg Bertih,
Off Jalan Teluk Gadong,
41100 Klang, Selangor.
Ara Courts Badminton Hall
997, Jalan Dahlia, PJU 6A,
Kampung Sungai Kayu Ara,
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Sports Arena Puchong
Lot 3384 & 3386, Jalan Layang-Layang,
Bandar Puchong Jaya,
47170 Puchong, Selangor.